Friday 27 June 2014

Hi, today I'll be doing a short review on some products that are currently in my make up bag. 
This is my current foundation and  matte powder , I've had this for 2 months now and there is still half left, all you need is a small amount on the back of your hand and it works well, my sister has no7 foundation  as well as  the garnier bb creams and she even said this works well. I recommend this to a friend and they like it' too so I would definitely recommend it! I'm in the shade  soft beige 200. One  bad thing I wanted to say is I don't understand why it said 'ultra  creamy powder' when it really is not creamy at all, not a bad thing as it's supposed to be a powder but I actual don't get it lool.  Anyway going onto my next product....
I brought this from avon which is a catalogue type thing in the UK. it's a 2 in 1 blush cream and lip stick. I really like this as it is so pigmented as you can see in the swotch in the picture , this was really worth £2 and would recommend it if you can get it! It's very creamy and lasts ages. Mine is in the shade 'powder pink' 
This is the mua powder blush in the shade Bon Bon. You can't complain for it only being £1 however It doesn't last very long, I'd say about a few hours. But I would buy this again as this would last me approximately 20 days or a month and for £1 it's really good value. Plus I got this in a 3 for 2 event at super drug so it was technically free :) 

Firstly the topproduct is the mua luxe powerbrow shape and highlighter. Overall I think the highlighter is very good! However I definitely will not buy this again as the actual crayon is way to waxy, feels so nasty on your eyebrows making them literally feel like you used glue, so a definite no to this! Even though this was £3 I wouldn't buy it just for the highlighter either. 
The product below that is the Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil with a eyebrow brush. This is so handy and I love it! Lasts all day which for me is about 7 hours until I get home and is only £3, would recommend. 
Hope you liked this first post, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter and take part in the poll at the bottom of my page. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment