Wednesday 29 July 2015

July Favourites Collaboration


This is a collaboration with 'lady of elegant'. She has an amazing instagram account and a flawless blog so please go and check it out. ( all links at the end)

July has went so fast and im really sad because it means i only have one more month left before i have to get back to work. However in July i had some money which i had saved up and decided to go out and spend it all (as usual)


So my first favourite is this lip balm that is like a copy of the EOS ones except it was only £1. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it actually is but i love it so much im going to go back and buy all of the other flavours! The one i picked up was Blueberry and it smells amazing. I love it so much because its not a greasy lip balm which i find most ones are, and is really moisturizing. I also like how its solid, so it lasts long and doesn't make too much product go on your lips if you get what i mean.




My next favourite is this Lip Liner that i picked up in Primark from their 'PS love' collection a few weeks ago. It is a pinky nude colour and is just amazing. This was the first Lip liner i had ever brought and i was really impressed and have been quite a few others recently. I find it can sometimes be slightly drying on your lips so thats why i always apply the lip balm mentioned above before applying my make up, so that the time i come to do my lips theyre more moisturized, and it gives it a good base to work on. 

My third favourite is the Victoria secret spray in 'Pure seduction' just because it smells so good! If you want more information on that check out my last post by clicking here.

Next, i have also been loving my MUA contour kit. It can be hard trying to find a dark bronzer for my skin tone without it being orange but im so glad i brought this one. It comes in two shades, light/medium and medium/dark. I got the medium/dark which is the perfect shade for my skin which means i can contour happily! Not to mention it comes in gorgeous gold packaging and also has a beautiful highlighter...not mentioning it is only £5! I would highly recommend this to anyone in need of a contour kit because you will not be disappointed.

Along with this i have also been enjoying the Rimmel wake me up concealer. i fount that the collection one that everyone raves about is really drying and can crease, but both of these together are
the perfect combination as it creates a high coverage, that is light and brightening at the same time.


I have also been loving my new brushes that i brought from ebay. In the picture they are the ones with the gold detailing towards the top. These were only £5 for 10 brushes and they are so so good! Non of the bristles have fallen out and they are all so soft. It comes with 5 larger brushes which are great for foundation and powder, and also has some angled ones which work amazing for contouring. It then includes 5 smaller brushes which are really soft and fluffy and are amazing to work with, with eye-shadow and concealer. So if youre just starting out with makeup or are in need of some brushes, definitely get these ones.

Something i have also been loving this month are my new earphones. Not only are they silver and white which makes them the best looking earphones i have ever owned, but they also have incredible sound quality and the bass is amazingggg! i brought them on sale for £2 and i really wish i got more as backup pairs but if you see these definitely pick some up and let me know on my Instagram where you have seen them, as i cant remember what they're called and need more.


I have also been wearing my pandora ring every single day without fail, which is surprising for me as i always forget or get bored of things after a while. This is the heart stacking ring and i got this for my birthday from two of my friends. I definitely want to save up and get another one so that i can eventually have my own stack of them.

So that is all i have for my physical favourites this month.
However my Youtube Favourites have been:
-Gabby (velvetgh0st)
-Eve Bennett
-Chlo White
-Beth babbles
-LaurDIY
-Rclbeauty101
...so go check them out!

Favorite songs and artists:
-Chris Brown
-Tyga
-All eyes on you (Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown)
-Fetty Wap
-Pia Mia

So thats it for this month. If you like favourite posts be sure to let me know below and ill do them as often as i can. As mentioned at the start this was a collab with lady of elegant, so here are her links:
-Instagram @ladyofelegant
-To visit her blog click here

Please vote on the poll below to let me know what kind of blog posts you prefer.
Thanks for reading,
floralgxrl 
x

















No comments:

Post a Comment