Friday 31 July 2015

Beauty Wishlist Collab!


Hi everyone, So today i am going to be doing my beauty wishlist. This is a collab with the lovely Ella from Ellasdelights here on blogspot. All links will be at the end so please make sure to go and check out her post after this. Until Ella had suggested this i had never seen this post been done on any blogs or youtube, therefore i am really excited to do mine and go read other peoples too, so if you do decide to do your wishlist be sure to let me know in the comments and ill go and check it out!

Anyway, the first item that i would like to buy is the Rimmel wake me up foundation. Recently, i brought the concealer and i loved mixing it with my collection one and i love how brightening it is. This is also the only Rimmel foundation that i havnt tried and i have been really impressed with the others so im sure this would be good too. 

The next items on my wishlist are the maybelline colour tattoos. I currently own one in 'creamy beige' however i wasnt meant to pick this shade up as it was in the same row as the gold one that i wanted, but as i was rushing i didnt check. Although i love the formula of this i only use it as a base because this shade is practically the same colour as my skin so isn't noticeable at all, but i definitely want to try out some more brighter colours that i can use all over the lid because im not very good at eye-shadow at the moment so these would be a better alternative. 

The next item that i want to try out is the maybelline lash sensational. Im not going to go on and on about this because its one of those products that everyone is raving about at the minute, but i want to give it a go and see if it does anything for me as i dont wear mascara due to my lashes being really really short, and i have heard that this is supposed to be the best drugstore mascara at the moment. 

I also want to purchase one of the new rimmel kate moss nude lipsticks that have just been released. I have seen a few shades in store but everytime i have been in there, there isnt many left so i think ill be watching some reviews on youtube and then ordering them online, but let me know if you have one and if you like it or not. 

The next thing on my wishlist is the MAC set and fix spray. I used this at my friends the other day and it kept my make up on all day until i came home which is great for me because my make up never lasts the whole day and just seems to disappear, so i think this a must have product that i definitely need to pick up the next time i go into town.

The next product that is on my wishlist is the mayebelline age rewind concealer. Again i have heard so many good things about this and as concealers are my favourite make up item i feel like you can never have too many.

The next two items on my wishlist are the maybelline baby skins. I have been wanting these for ages now but as i have read so many mixed reviews i never end up picking them up. However, i definitely think ill get these when boots or superdrug put their 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics, that way if i dont like them i have wasted as much money. 

Finally, the last product on my wishlist is a MAC lipstick. I dont have any particular shade that i want, i just dont own any mac items and i think the best item to start out with would be a lipstick as everyone is always raving about them. So if you have own any let me know which one is your favourite and ill go and test it out!

So, that is everything on my wishlist that i am going to share with you this time. I enjoyed doing this so i may do a part two next month or a clothing one.

Ellas links:
Blog- http://ellasdelights.blogspot.co.uk/
Instagram- @ellas.delights

Thanks for reading, 
floralgxrl







No comments:

Post a Comment