Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist

Todays post is going to be my christmas wishlist. Im particularly looking forward to christmas this year and the boxing day sales as i actually managed to save up for it this time. Although i havnt asked for any of these items, this is what i want to get if i do get any christmas money.
This is also a collab with daisy chains here on blogspot, so as always all links will be at the end of the post so make sure you check out her post too!:)


So the item that is at the top of my wishlist is trainers. I am in need of some new shoes because as i now where different ones everyday for college ive worn them out alot quicker than usual. I really want the all black nike roshe runs ( shown in the collage above) as well as the  adidas campus 80s in navy. 

I definitely want to get some real technique brushes as i dont own any at the moment and theyre a must have for any make up lover. I particularly want the set shown in the picture, i cant remember whether its Sams or nicks picks but whatever. I also want the sponge because i need something better to apply my foundation with and i have heard many positive things about this sponge. 

For the soap and glory items on my wishlist, im hoping to get these in the boots half price sale on boxing day because the gift sets become even better value for money, however i have a feeling that one of my friends have got me some items as well so im excited to open the gifts they got me! (regardless if its soap and glory or not)

Lastly, to everyone that asked me what i wanted i just said money or gift cards, this way i can just go shopping and get clothes for college and buy what i need. 

sorry that this was such a short post, i didnt really ask for anything and i also dont particularly need many things either. 

I hope you have a good christmas if youre celebrating and please let me know if you want a 'what i got for christmas' post. Be sure to check Daisy chains links below too...

Instagram- @daaisychainsx
Blog- click here

Thanks for reading, 
floralgxrl 
x





No comments:

Post a Comment